my story.

My photo
Through the highs and lows, as seasons come and go, You never fail

Thursday, November 29, 2012

a year later...

It's been nearly an entire year since I've written a blog entry. Let me tell you... a year cannot even begin to be enough time to express what has happened.

--graduated college. I still to this day cannot even believe I have graduated Lehigh. It has been a hell of a four years, and of course there are things that I regret but I have grown so much as a person mentally, physically, and spiritually. I have gained life-long friendships that I will cherish forever.

--have a job. Working at the hospital has made me realize that I have a lot more potential then I ever thought I had. It does give me some very good experience and has led me into the right direction. Please give me the ability to actually follow through with my plans of going to Nursing School!

--have a boyfriend. Never thought I'd say these words again in a very long time. I'm in love. And that the head over heels, swooning, 'can't get him out of my mind' love, but the secure, 'did I really just find my soulmate,' i am so in love with you, kind of love. It feels so incredibly right, and I have never been able to picture my future with a significant other like I can with this boy. He treats me like no other boy has ever treated me before. I am the luckiest girl in the world.


WELCOME BACK.